Thursday, June 10, 2010

WORLD CUP STARTS NOW!!!



Finally the moment the whole world has been waiting for (since the last one anyway). THE 2010 FIFA WORLD CUP in beautiful SOUTH AFRICA!!! Now you might not know this but in South Africa house music is like a religion. So let's kick off this post with the best religion in the world. HOUSE MUSIC!!!

Robbie Rivera, Dero - Batucada (Dero's I Horn Mix)

Robbie Rivera, Dero - I Love Batucada (Dero Animal Drums Mix)

Robbie Rivera, Dero - I Love Batucada (Koen Groeneveld Mix) <--- Very Dark Drop, VERY ATOMIC!!!

Robbie Rivera, Dero - I Love Batucada (Maurizio Gubellini & Matteo Sala Mix)

Martin Accorsi - Soul Jack (Chocolate Puma Remix)

Leony! - Party In Ibiza (Squeeeze! Remix)

Style Of Eye - Puss Puss (Noob Remix)

BONUS: My Brazilian Bootleg for the team i'm supporting

Robbie Rivera & Dero - I Love Batucada (Guaro's Animal Horn Drum Bootleg)

OLE OLE OLE OLE OOOOLE OOOOLE

-Guaro

No comments:

Post a Comment