Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Best Of New Wave Classics 2 (80's)

New Wave Fans:

Once in a while you want to hear something different and I do get sick and tired of playing EDM day and night. I wish everything was all released on vinyl or cd instead of electronically as in digital releases. This way I don't get to review 100 or more songs a day from my DJ record pool and it is overwhelming and time consuming.

Here is part 2 of my "The Best Of New Wave Classics" series of compilations. As I said new wave is not really my forte as it did not get played too much in clubs that I worked for back then. So I only played these tunes a few times so I cannot remember most of them now.

I dedicate this mix to my good old friends from way back who all hail from those posh villages in the town of Makati, The Philippines. Paolo Prieto, Andrew Gloria, G.P. Rufino and P. Rufino, with my mentoring and help formed the mobile club group I.R.S. and they were into this kind of music back then.

Mixed and recorded on the fly. 100% All Original Vinyl.

DBX Enhanced Digital Stereo, 44.1 khz, 320 kbps, 189 mb, 1:22:50

01.Big Country - In A Big Country
02.Tears For Fears - Change (Special Promo Club Remix)
03.China Crisis - African & White (Jeremy Lewis Remix)
04.Fiction Factory - All Or Nothing (Extended Version)
05.Psychedelic Furs - Ghost In You (12" Version)
06.China Crisis - Wishful Thinking
07.Industry - State Of The Nation
08.Talk Talk - It's My Life (Dave Pineda Recombination Mix)
09.Real Life - Send Me An Angel (Extended Version)
10.Blue Nile - Stay (12" Version)
11.The Human League - The Lebanon (12" Version)
12.The Human League - Do Or Die (12" Version)
13.Depeche Mode - Master & Servant (U.S. Black & Blue Version)
14.Depeche Mode - Get The Balance Right (Combination Mix)
15.A-Ha - The Sun Always Shines On TV (Extended Version)
16.New Order - Perfect Kiss (Original Version)
17.New Order - Blue Monday (Original Mix)
18.The Cure - The Walk
19.Naked Eyes - Sacrifice
20.New Order - Round & Round (Club Mix)
21.The Other Two - Tasty Fish (Pascal Mix)
22.Bonus Track: Aztec Camera - Walk Out To Winter (12" Version)

To Listen Or DL:
DJ Dave Pineda The Best Of New Wave Classics 2.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment