Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Best Of Angela Bofill Part 2 (The Eighties)

To all the Angela Bofill fans all over the world:

This is part 2 of my mixed compilations of 'The Best Of Angela Bofill. Featured are her albums Too Tough, Something About You, Teaser, and Let Me Be The One.


Angela suffered a stroke in 2007 and she needs our help. Please support her plight by sending donations thru her website http://www.angelabofill.com/ or by buying any of her cd albums.

Mixed and recorded on the fly.

Peace,
Dave


DBX Enhanced Digital Stereo 44.1 khz, 320 kbps, 151 mb, 1:06:20


01.You Should Know By Now
02.Stop Look Listen
03.Break It To Me Gently
04.Time To Say Goodbye
05.Tonight I Give In
06.Song For A Rainy Day
07.Accept Me (I'm Not A Girl Anymore)
08.Rainbow Inside My Heart
09.I Can See It In Your Eyes
10.Gotta Make It Up To You
11.You're A Special Part Of Me
12.I'm On Your Side
13.Let Me Be The One
14.You're Always There
15.To Love In Sight
16.Bonus Track: Too Tough (12" Single Long Version)


To Listen Or DL:
DJ Dave Pineda The Best Of Angela Bofill Part 2.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment